Relocating to a new community may be overwhelming. We would like to help make your move successful. Maddux Moving, Storage & Auction has been in the moving business for over 60 years and we specialize in local and intra-state moving in the state of Indiana.
We service any location in Indiana but with particular interest in the Greensburg, Batesville, Rushville, Columbus and Shelbyville area. Let Maddux Moving take the hassle out of the moving process with our experienced and conscientious workers and our competitive rates.
If you would like a moving quote please feel free to call us at 1-800-669-0901 or email us at email@example.com
To ensure you the best possible move...we offer these tips:
1. Always be ready: If the arrangement was made that you do the packing please have it ready.You will save time and money if beds, appliances, and stereo equipment are already disassembled.
2. New Houses: We understand the excitement of a new house. We do are best to accommodate your new home. However asking the movers to remove their shoes for new carpet is an inconvenience. If there are carpet concerns please lay something (plastic) down, but there are times when the movers will use their own pads to place on the floor.
3. Pets: If at all possible have them kept out of the way.
4. Choosing moving dates: Our busiest time of the year is from Spring to Fall. The end of the month books up the quickest.
You have decided to do your own packing...here are some tips:
1. Books: should be packed in small boxes.(You can get more books in a bigger box...but then you can't lift it.)
2. Plastic Containers: make sure the lids are tighten securely.
3. Items in drawers: clothes can stay in drawers while breakables, books, and other heavy items need to by packed separately.
We sell boxes, tape and packing paper.